Services We Offer
Fusion Architecture offers a range of architectural and design services, tailored to suit the needs of each client and project. The main services that we provide include:
- Initial design, using concept sketches to explore a variety of options.
- Land appraisal and scheme designs.
- Planning applications, including Design and Access Statements.
- Listed Building applications and Heritage Statements.
- Building Regulation applications.
- Detailed design and working drawing packages.
- Material specifications and schedules.
- Contract Administration and Project Management.
- Site Inspections.
The extent of services provided will vary from project to project, and will be based on the level of involvement clients wish us to have. On some smaller schemes, we are often only involved with obtaining the various consents, and then putting the clients in touch with reputable local builders. More complex schemes may involve a ‘full service’ where we would be involved in every aspect of the project until completion.
We work closely with a variety of other professionals that are integral to the successful completion of every project. These include:
- Aboriculturalists and Ecologists.
- Town Planning consultants.
- Party Wall Surveyors.
- Structural Engineers.
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineers.
- Topographical/land Surveyors.
Fusion architecture strive to make the design and construction process for your project run as smooth as possible – a fusion of services and associated consultants, using design flair and integrity to deliver buildings to be proud of.